Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #272


Today's jewelry inspiration comes from a phone call from one of my close friends. She asked if I could make a few pieces in honor of National Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month and I was more than happy to do so.

When I began to do a search on more information about this disease, I learned that actor, Patrick Swayze, died from this several years ago.

There are several websites you can visit to learn more about this disease, prevention, treatment, and ways you can help find a cure. You can begin your search by clicking here

#272 Purple Passion necklace

our materials for today are:

jewelry chain
amethyst bead chips
purple glass beads
faux leather-purple
findings








Design time for this pretty necklace is about 2 hours. I did manage to make a simple pair of matching earrings. (what's a necklace without matching earrings? :)





Let's be good to our bodies and each other. Get active, eat healthy, and help others do the same.

Have a great day,

Tasha

*necklace and earrings available here

No comments:

Post a Comment