Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Women Love Compliments!



Well hello, all! I am so excited because this is my first blog! In light of that, I will keep this one brief :o)

This one is for men and women of all ages......


Let's face it. Women love to get compliments. It adds extra spice to our walk. An extra sparkle when we smile. And a huge self confidence boost. It's not that our self esteem is low, (oh, no!) it's just nice to know that other people appreciate our beauty as much as we do!

Fellas, if you are married or in a committed relationship, hear me loud and clear (eeh humm) COMPLIMENT HER! and please, be genuine :o) We know how to spot fakes. (don't ask how, just know that we do ;o).

Ladies, this advice applies to us also towards our men. Why? Because it boosts his ego. Yep. Makes him feel like he's on top of the world. Especially when you tell him how strong, smart, funny, or handy he is.

So if it's a new hair do, outfit, hand bag, shoes, haircut, ... say something nice! A little bit can go a long way.


I hope you enjoyed reading this. (told you I was going to be brief!) I had fun writing it and hopefully I will get a lot better at blogging soon :o) but for now, enjoy the rest of your day and make someone else's day by doing/saying something nice.

I've added few pictures of my latest jewelry creations I've been working really hard on. Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think. I also have an online boutique at called Earjeans if you'd like to see more of my work.

Here's to a beautiful blogging relationship...cheers!

Tasha LaRae

1 comment:

  1. Well, wonderful blog my buddy earjeans has started. Tash what a wonderful trip..How fun! I felt like I was in the group on my feet just singing along and having a blast. I would have been front and center asking for autographs. I am so glad we have become buddies and we all missed you terribly!!!!! love Trudy

    ReplyDelete