Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #256, 255, 254

Here are the next 3 additions to our collection :)
side note: I will be doing a special jewelry edition in honor of Mrs. Whitney Houston very soon. For those who know me, you know that she is my all time favorite female vocalist and I admired her art dearly.

#256 Scribble Scrabble earrings


I got the idea for these earrings when one of my pens refused to work correctly. I started scribbling in a circle until it would write again and thought this would make for cool earrings. (you never know when inspiration will hit, lol)

Click here for more info

#255 Royalty Rock necklace



Purple is starting to become my favorite color! I love how this necklace turned out and it's one of a kind. I have more of these pieces but they all look different.

click here for more info on this necklace

#254 The Ziggy Set



The inspiration for this 2 piece leather set came from my friend, Ziggy. I really like the way it turned out. Now if I could figure out what to wear it with...lol.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment