Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection #264, #263, #262

Happy Holiday's everyone!

Things have been super busy at Earjeans central and for all the right reasons :)

To get us caught up a bit faster with our collection, I've decided to post several pieces on one blog post. I hope that's cool with you :)

#264 "Pick up the pieces


These are made with cotton fabric. This print caught my eye immediately in the store and I had to have it :)

click here for more info

#263 "Feather Friends"


These earrings were so much fun to make! I hand wrapped each feather piece with jewelry wire then covered it with a piece of dark brown leather. They are 8 inches long and super light weight.

click here for more info

#262 "Bling in the New year" bracelet


This fun bracelet is a bold yet subtle way to add a little bling to any outfit.
I made this 10-ring bracelet with black seed beads and black glass beads.

click here for more information

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment