Friday, June 17, 2011

On the Road Again wrap-up




After 15 long, music filled days, we are back home from the tour! To me, I think this was the most memorable tour so far. I made so many new friends and tried lots of new foods and drinks *raises eyebrows up and down* :) But what was most memorable was the energy we received from the crowds. Don't get me wrong, all of our shows are high energy and everyone in the building or space is fully engaged but this was a different kind of energy. It was almost like people were singing and dancing to release many emotions they kept bottled up inside. It was a celebration of freedom and liberation from whatever had been holding them back. Now, maybe I'm the only person in the room who felt this and if you ask someone else, they'd say it was just the alcohol working it's magic, but I personally think it was more than that :) Either way, I will never forget this tour and I hope to come back to Europe again soon!

Here are a few more pics from the tour to wrap it up.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment