Thursday, July 28, 2011

Adventures with A.D.

(picture taken by: František Halky Halás )

This past weekend, we (Arrested Development) took a weekend trip to Slovakia to play for the Zakovic Open Festival and then to Jersey, U.K. for the Grassroots Eco music festival. The trip was short (although catching 8 planes in 3 days made the time pass suuuper slow!) but packed with great music and tasty food.

The best part for me is to see everyone dancing to the music. The age range for festival attendees range from 3 months to _____(fill in the blank) so it's a beautiful thing to see folks of all ages enjoying the same style of music.

For me, one of the highlights of our show is when I can pull out my camera a snap random shots of the crowd having a great time :) I thought it would be cool if you could see what yall look like to us from the stage. So here a few pics I grabbed as well as some taken by other folks at the festivals. For more pics, check out my facebook page (Tasha LaRae) and click on the "Adventures with A.D." photo album.

Enjoy and have a fabulous day!

Tasha LaRae







more pics by František Halky Halás:



No comments:

Post a Comment