Monday, October 31, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #280


I was inspired to create these earrings while I watched an episode of Project Runway. I love that show! My favorite designer for Season 9 is Anya Ayoung-Chee. I really liked the different pieces she designed and I would always watch the show to see what earrings she was going to wear next.

I enjoy blending traditional and non-traditional elements to create very unique jewelry and Earring #280 is no exception!

Our materials
peacock feathers
wine corks
suede cord
copper
seed beads

Design time for these earrings is 1 hour and boy was it worth it all! I think these are one of the longest earrings I've created. They are 11 3/4" long but really light weight. They would look perfect with a top that falls off the shoulder, tube or halter top or dress.

And here are our new earrings



Click here for more information about these earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment