Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #304


So Sunday was my recover day from Saturday's sell event followed by a concert. (I had double duty that night- sold Earjeans from 12-8 then jumped on stage for a 45 minute performance.) It was a ton of fun but you know I slept hard after that, lol!

Since I did double duty, Sunday's jewelry piece is called "The Double strand beaded necklace"

Our materials
glass bead pendant
balck seed beads
fishing wire
lobster clasp

Design time for this piece is about 35 minutes. It measures about 20" (a little bit longer than a choker) and has a lobster clasp.

Our new necklace...

I'm gonna have fun making this piece in different colors :)

This necklace is available by clicking here

Almost caught up, one more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment