Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #294


Today's jewelry creation was inspired by the song "Will it go Round in Circles" by Billy Preston. For some reason, I've been listening to a lot of old school music :)

Here we go...

Our materials

cotton fabric in 4 colors:
purple, blue, yellow, green

One of my Earjeans fans on Facebook suggested that I make more large circle earrings so I thought it would be fun to do that with this fabric. I found these colors when I browsed a fabric outlet store in Canada this past summer.

I decided to make one of each color and I look forward to making other shapes and sizes with this fabric.

Our new earrings




Click on a color to learn more about them
Green
yellow
blue
purple


Hope you had a fabulous day today!

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment