Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #290


So over the weekend, I spent time playing with my 9 yr old nephew and 1 year old niece. I had a blast with them but both of them were coughing and sneezing all over the place! Needless to say, I came home fighting off whatever it was they had so I spent the past 3 days recovering. So these next couple of posts are dedicated to all those fighting colds around the world :)

#290 "Eat Your Green Veggies" earrings

Our materials
Brown suede cord
jewelry wire
emerald green glass beads

I hand wrapped each glass bead (tear drop shape) with jewelry wire and attached to a strip of suede cord (also in the shape of a tear - sorry my eyes were watering a lot!) I chose a green bead for these because, to me, the best thing for a cold is green vegetables.

These take about 15-20 minutes to create and I think will be fun to make in different color combinations :)

Here's our new earrings



Click here to learn more about these earrings

Wishing you all good health and happiness!

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment