Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #302

I thought it would be cool to try a little something different with today's jewelry piece. One of my favorite Earjeans to wear are my black shredded leather earrings and my long peacock feather earrings. I decided to merge the two designs together to see how they would look.

#302 Leather n Chains long earrings

The shredded leather earrings

Proud peacock earrings---->



So I took a little from one and a little from the other and this is what I came up with....


Personally, they looked a little different in my head, but I'm not mad at how they turned out. I guess that's the beauty of creativity. You can think of something, try it out, and even if it doesn't turn out the way you thought it would, it still doesn't look bad *shrugs shoulders*.

Hope you're Tuesday was a great one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment