Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #301


Today's jewelry inspiration is a spin off from yesterday's. I really like the shredded leather earrings style but I wanted to change it up a bit. Yesterday, I added jewelry chain to it and they turned out okay. I was perfectly fine with moving on from the idea, but when I woke up I still had this on my mind. So today, I added beads and I am super happy with this change.

I call earring #301 "Just Right" leather earrings
(I loved this movie by the way :)

Our materials

Cinnabar bead
jet black glass bead
black leather
findings

Design time for these is about 30 minutes. They would match perfectly with a cute black tube top dress and a black choker necklace. (I'll be working on one to match this soon :)

Our new earrings

















Earrings now available click here

It's Wednesday, yall! Halfway to the weekend :)

Have a great day!

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment