Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #289




Good morning all!! I am feeling so much better thanks to a lot of prayer, rest, and healthy foods. So I am calling earrings #289 "Lemon and lime dangles"

Our materials
wood beads
jewelry wire
silver ball beads
findings

These were a lot of fun to make. (Then again I always have fun making jewelry, lol)
Anyhoo. these take about 15 minutes to make. I used 7 strand jewelry cord to string the 3 wood beads on then connected them with a crimp bead so I could add the 3 yellow/green wood beads. Then I added another crimp bead and closed it off.

And here are our new fun earrings...


Click here for more information about these earrings

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. I love citrus-themed jewelry! And I too use similar wooden beads in lots of my necklaces. They have a kind of tribal feel, don't they? Oh, and glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete