Friday, September 30, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #307


Thursday's jewelry inspiration came from a fashion magazine that caught my eye. On the cover of Real Simple [Life Made Easy] magazine, There is a collage of pictures of various clothing pieces and accessories and the color scheme is red, tan, grey, turquoise, black, gold, and white. (See picture above)

The color combination immediately grabbed my attention so I had to put them in earring form :)

Earrings #307 are called "Mix it Up" shredded leather earrings

our materials
leather
black seed beads
hematite bead
findings

I did make 1 slight variation by using silver findings instead of gold. This design took about 45 minutes to create and they are definitely eye-catching!

Side note: I just got a new order of leathers in and the colors are *sings* awesome! More leather creations to come....

And here's our new earrings


Earrings are available online click here

Have an amazing day!

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment