Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #329

So I'm going through my collection of fabrics to see what fun pieces I can create for your fall fashion collection and as soon as I found this print, the first thing that came to my mind is the song "Harvest for the world" by The Isley brothers (click on song title to hear it)

There was no doubt in my mind that I needed to make something as cool and groovin' as this song so I call earring #329 "Harvest for the World"!

Our materials

wood beads
findings
cotton fabric
fresh water pearls
barrel beads

I listened to this song the entire time I created these and I am so pleased with how they turned out. It took about 20 minutes to create them and I immediately wanted some for myself.

side note: It was extremely hard to create these without moving to the music, ha! I had to take a dance break just to get it out of my system so I could keep my hands steady-true story :) end side note

So after 20 minutes of dancing and creating here are our new earrings







Click here
to purchase

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment