Friday, September 23, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #313

Today is officially the first day of fall. I'll admit I'm a bit excited for the change in weather although I'm going to miss the long, hot, summer days. A new season always marks a moment for change- whether minor or major. Today's jewelry piece is dedicated to mother nature and this season of change.

#313 "Loving the Earth" necklace

Our materials

hematite beads
nut beads (dyed green)
jewelry wire


I made this necklace long so it would be easy to put over your head instead of fumbling with a clasp. I'm hoping to find more of these beads to make a few more :)

Design time for this is about 20 minutes.

Our new necklace




Necklace is available for purchase here

Have an amazing first day of fall!

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment