Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #316

As I went through my personal jewelry collection today, I found a really cute earring and necklace and earring set I bought several years back at an outdoor music festival in downtown Atlanta. At the time, it was my favorite jewelry piece in my collection. To make a long story short, About the 2nd or 3rd time I wore it, one of my earrings broke :( I think I was holding some one's 5 month old...enough said, lol!

I was so hurt, but I held on to it because I just couldn't let it go. (Ha, I didn't know that several years later I'd be running my own jewelry company.)

So today, I remixed my lovely set and I'm looking forward to wearing it somewhere soon.

#316 "Good as New" jewelry set.

Here's a picture of the set before I made some changes



I added a few more wood beads and kept the orange ones from the original set. I also attached a new jewelry cord made of black suede (the original was thin black leather) And this is how it looks now...





I'm so glad I didn't throw this away!

Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment