Monday, September 19, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #318

After my early flight home, Sunday morning, I sat at my jewelry table to make a new pair of earrings. While doing so, I listened to motivational speaker, Zig Ziggler, talk about goal setting, having balancing life, and the attitude it was going to take to "win" in every area of one's life. It was time for me to step out-of-the-box and make some new things happen. So Earring #318 are called "Out The Box".

Our materials

orange denim
brown wood beads
orange wood beads
silver glitter fabric paint (not pictured)

After putting fabric pieces together, I painted glitter dots on half of the box then let it dry for 1 hour. I repeated the same steps for the other side. When both sides were dry, I added the beads and findings.

They took about 2 1/2 hours to make including drying time.

Our new earrings


Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment