Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #330

After experiencing one of the most amazing weekends I've ever had the pleasure of living so far in my life, I was inspired to make this beautiful jewelry set. To me, this set captures the beauty, elegance, and spirit in all of the wonderful people I met over the labor day holiday to celebrate the union of Mr. & Mrs. Stephen Hightower II. There were tears of joy, lots of laughter, dancing, and food (omg)! I think I speak for many when I say I wish we could re-live that moment all over again.

#330 "Sophisticated Lady" jewelry set

Our materials
20mm River shell beads in 3 different colors
small hematite beads
fishing wire
barrel clasp
findings

I made the necklace Princess length (18 inches) so it rests calmly on the collar bone. Necklace has a barrel clasp to easily put on/take off without assistance.
Jewelry set is 1 necklace with 3 matching pairs of earrings.

To me, these colors symbolize, strength, beauty, wisdom, love, peace, sophistication, courage, family, and a true sense of self.

After about 30 minutes of designing, here is our beautiful masterpiece...




Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment