Monday, September 19, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #319

Today is another catch up day (sorry *blushes*) so there will be 3 new posts-one for Saturday, Sunday, and today. Here we go!

Saturday's earring creation was inspired by my love for what I do. So I dedicate these to all those around the world who love what they do. I also encourage those who don't love their work to identify the type of worked they'd like to do and make a plan of action to go for it. Your stress levels will go down tremendously. I know from personal experience. Digressing....

Our materials
rose quartz bead chips and 8mm ball beads
findings

These simple yet elegant earrings took about 15 minutes to make but will last for a long time.

Rose Quartz is a gemstone that is associated with love. It is said to help the user feel a strong sense of self-worth, therefore being worth love.

Our new earrings


I think I'll do this same style with Tiger's Eye and Carnelian gemstones as well. I'll post them on face book and Etsy so you can see them :)

Earrings now available click here

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment