Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #322

Ever heard the expression "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"? Honestly, I don't know who said that, but I know many folks who would beg to differ (myself included). My mom told me to say this whenever I was teased at school but even as a kid, that line never made sense to me, lol! Anyway...I took a look through my beads n things collection and immediately thought about this line when I saw these beads so I decided to put 'em together :)

Earring #322 "Sticks and Stones" earrings

Our materials...

plastic tube beads
silver ball beads
ocean blue jasper agate bead

Design time for these is about 10 minutes...short and sweet, right?

Our finished result





Earrings available here


Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment