Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #323

Today's earrings are inspired by every one's favorite thing to do....CLEAN :)
I still have more "fall cleaning" to do this week and next. I usually throw on an old t-shirt, some gym shorts (never to be worn in public), crank up the music (Earth Wind and Fire is my favorite to clean to), and I go for the gold.

I figured it would be fun to make something a bit more fashionable in the name of cleaning. I wouldn't recommend cleaning while wearing them but hey, who am I to tell you how to clean? :) Here we go...

Our materials
feathers
leather
jewelry wire
findings

Confession- while making these, I had feathers flying everywhere! You would have thought I robbed a chicken truck or something, lol! I even had feathers in my hair *smh* anyway...

Design time for these lovely ear decorations is about 25 minutes. Feathers are wrapped with jewelry wire then covered with a strip of leather.

Our new earrings....



To find out more about these earrings click here

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment