Friday, September 2, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #334

Today's inspiration comes from a sad moment in my fashion life... I ripped one of my favorite dresses in a spot that couldn't be repaired. (sad face) Truth is, it was a little too tight and when I moved my arm one good time to the left, the dress was a done deal, lol!

But who says you can't wear a dress when it's too small?

#334 "May the Dress Live On" fabric earrings

Our materials...
fabric
wood beads
findings

Honestly, I think I only wore this dress about 3 times. The day I ripped it was right before I left my hotel room to perform for our concert in Slovenia. I quickly changed clothes and made it to the show on time but I was a bit sad about the dress.

Here's a picture of me wearing it at the Tom Joyner Cruise. Eshe and I pictured with the legendary Kurtis Blow

So after about 20 minutes of design time, my dress was re purposed into these cute earrings.



Earrings are available for purchase here

Happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment