Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #346

I woke up this morning with a song on my heart and I was immediately inspired to create today's earrings. So I dedicate earring #346 of the Earjeans 365 Collection to Marknoxx and his song "Around The World"

#346 "Around The World Earrings"

Our materials....

multi color batik fabric
wood beads
findings

I love working with fabrics for jewelry! (sorry I just had to say that ;)
So, I cut my fabric and layered them. Then attached the wood beads on an eye pin (findings) and added the ear hook. Very simple. These took about 25 minutes to create. The colors of this fabric make these perfect for fall.

Wanna see what they look like?



Now available online

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment