Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #336

Today's jewelry inspiration comes from 2 really cool young ladies :)
One is my jewelry student, Addah. She's 11 years old and very creative. We were working on necklaces and her creativity quickly kicked in as she worked eagerly. Her spark of excitement rejuvenated my love for creating things. God bless the youth!

The color combination inspiration came from my new friend for life, Christina. Thank you girlie!!

Ok so here we go...

Materials

Ruby red pearls
gold seed beads
fishing wire
barrel clasp
findings

This is the first time I used fishing wire and I honestly like it better than what I was using before. Design time for this takes about 20 minutes and seems to go by fast when you're listening to good music :) My alternating pattern for this piece is 1 pearl, 2 seed beads. Necklace is 20" long and has a barrel clasp that's easy to put on/take off.

I made a pair of matching earrings as an added bonus :)



Jewelry set is now available online and makes a great gift this holiday season ;)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment