Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #362

I'm super excited to show you these earrings! I'm jealous too cause I want them for myself, lol :)

I call these "Naturally made with Love Earrings". The inspiration for these came in a moment where I was being grateful for life and nature. Sometimes you just have to stop what you're doing and "smell the roses". I'm so glad I did!

Materials:

leather - 3 different shades
seed beads
peacock feathers
"made with love" charms
findings

First, I arranged and attached the leather strips together, added the peacock feather on top then wrapped them together with jewelry wire. I covered the wire with a strip of leather to give the earrings a more polished look. The final touch is a cute charm with spring green seed beads for an extra splash of color.

I am very pleased with how these turned out and I'm thinking of making them in different colors. However, they will all be one of a kind pieces. (We'll see how well this works out :)

The final product?


I couldn't resist this, I had to try them on...



click here to find on etsy

Hope you like 'em, (I know I do, ha!)

Feel free to leave your feedback below...

No comments:

Post a Comment