Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection #351

Today's inspiration is from my weekend in Japan. Performing for Summer Sonic was an amazing experience as the overall spirit of the crowd was full of love, happiness, and hope. Despite the challenges the country faced earlier this year, they remain strong and in high spirits.

One of the featured groups to perform this year were The Village People! I was so excited to meet and share the stage with them. The first member I met was Jeff "The Cowboy". He was really nice - actually all of the guys were- and we had a blast singing "Y.M.C.A." So today's earrings are dedicated to Jeff and The Village People :)

Our materials....

suede fabric
suede lace cord
jewelry components
findings

I used one of my favorite design patterns to cut the brown suede and added the turquoise suede cord for added color. I also added a small silver feather charm for a little flair :)

So how did they turn out?
Like This.....



Love the Village People? Check out what they're up to now click here

See ya tomorrow morning :) (Jet lag made it hard for me to post this earlier in the morning, lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment