Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #364

The inspiration for today's earrings come from women, all around the world, who stare deep into their closets - searching for something to wear! Last night, as I packed for my trip to CT, I couldn't decide which colors to wear for our show so I thought, "why not wear them all"? I grabbed the top that had the most colors and packed it tight. Problem solved.

So today's earrings are called "The Color Explosion Earrings" They are super cute and packed with color...

I started with...


Multiple colors of fabric paint, black denim fabric, and multi color jewelry chain...

I picked a cool shape, cut and attached all the pieces together then prepared them for paint :) I usually allow 2 hours for the paint to dry then I flipped them over to paint the back side.

I cut the jewelry chains to different lengths (it's no fun if they're all the same) and then attached them in the center. Add a pair of hypo allergenic ear hooks and you come up with this....



Total make time is 4 hours.

Who says we can't have it all? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment