Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #363

This past summer, I was blessed to make several trips to various parts of Canada to sing for different music festivals. To say I had an amazing time would be a huge understatement! The atmosphere there is so open, spacious, and super clean! I mean clean, yall. No trash on the ground. Recycling bins everywhere. I don't even think there was gum on the sidewalk, lol!

On one of my visits, I was taken to a discount fabric store (wha hoo!) and I found this cute fabric with a maple leaf on it. (I also bought this fabric in blue :)

So today's earring inspiration comes from beautiful Canada. I call them "The happy Canadian"

Our materials:

fabric, wood ball beads painted red, silver ball beads, and findings

I decided on this shape and style of earring because, to me, it represents a certain level of modesty with a bit of creative edgy-ness that I experienced with the fabulous people I met during my visits.

They took about 35 minutes to create and I'm very happy with how they turned out :)



Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment