Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Earjeans 365 Collection: #349

Today's inspiration comes from an unlikely place....my cable t.v.! Well, the problem is there's something wrong with the box so I had to have a new one sent to me. I don't watch it often, but I like to have it on every now and again. So this is in dedication to the copper cable wires attached to my cable box, lol! ( I think they're copper...ha!)
#349 "The copper swirl and glass dangle earrings"

Our materials....
Copper both 20ga and 14ga
Ruby glass beads

First I cut 2 pieces of 14ga wire and made a flat coil pattern and added a loop at the top. Then I wrapped each glass bead with 20ga wire and made a loop at the top to attach the handmade jump ring.

Then I cut 2 pieces of 20ga wire and made ear hooks and sanded the ends down so there were no sharp edges.

The finished work of art...

Happy Thursday everyone! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment