Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Earjeans 365 collection: #361

Although I've been a Georgia resident for over a decade, I still have fond memories of growing up in my hometown. To be honest, I'd probably never move back there BUT it was an awesome place to grow up. (Hope I didn't lose any friends just them, lol) So, I dedicate earring #361 to my hometown, Omaha, Nebraska!

I call these NE Corn Husker Bullseye earrings :) Here we go....

Materials


leather
wood beads
plastic tube beads
findings

I had fun putting these together as I didn't know how they were gonna turn out. Sometimes I'll sketch the idea first and then I'll bring it to life, but for this entire collection, I'm just grabbing materials and going for it. (I think I like this way a lot ;)

The end result?



These earrings are ready for a night out on the town! Rock them with a cute black dress, your favorite top and jeans, or whatever combination your personal style desires :)

Available now!

No comments:

Post a Comment